Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 9, Thursday, supper, snacks, exercise and recap











I didn't follow the "meal, snack, meal, snack, meal, snack" and "eat every 2 hours" plan very well today. It was just a weird day.








Supper was one roll and 1.5 cups spaghetti....634 cals




Then I had 4 of these sugar wafers......150 cals




Later I had an ice cream cone........150 cals




And hubby was eating while we watched a movie, so I wanted something...I had 6 pb crackers...200 cals








I had 2,134 cals! I honestly didn't even figure my cals until just now. (shame, shame) Tomorrow is definetly back to the meal, snack, meal, snack plan! I am low on my usual snack stuff and I think that is what threw me off. I went over my cal limit by 184 cals.
I did a lot of walking today. I'm really starting to enjoy it! Hubby asked me to run an errand this evening (he was going to stay home with the kids while I ran it) and I put on my walking shoes because I was *thrilled* about sneaking in a lap when kids weren't my responsibility! Too bad I got a really bad stomach ache during the first lap. I sped off to my church (which was the nearest non-public bathroom) and by then I figured I'd better go ahead and run hubby's errand and get home. He is going to start sending the kids with me if my little errands start taking half the night. LOL
I walked a total of 1.8 miles today. 31 minutes. I'd love to have an hour every day that I could exercise and the kids be happily occupied at the same time. That is one downside of homeschooling.
I will be getting an hour in every day next week----occupied kids or not!--- because of the walkathon. Whew! I'm actually looking forward to it. The thing I need to focus on the most next week is time management, because I have a lot of walking to do AND we have schoolwork AND we are in revival that week at church. So, yes, I will be busy.
Thanks for reading, all you wonderful people out there in cyberland.
Goodnight,
Amy aka that TOPS lady
Running points balance: neg 38

No comments:

Post a Comment