Friday, May 15, 2009

Week 9, Friday, breakfast and 1st snack




11 a.m. breakfast.....1 cup spaghetti and 2 pc toast ..one with jelly....516 cals.

1 pm ....first snack....100 cal bag of cookies.

A TOPS friend called me this morning and told me that she was going to make a donation towards my trip to SRD! She also had a pedometer that she is giving me.
I made my hotel reservations for SRD today. We are staying at the Radisson in Tulsa and we got the LAST room that had 2 beds! It is a smoking room and we don't smoke (we'll have to bring some smell good stuff) but I was going to be SO SAD if I didn't get a room! Sounds like I called just in the nick of time!!!!!!!!

We watched The Muppet Show while we ate breakfast. Now it is time to get busy around here!

ttyl,
that TOPS lady

No comments:

Post a Comment