Monday, May 25, 2009

Blue Ice Cream




(This is a pic I found on photobucket....this is not my ice cream or my car....but I wanted to show you what our ice cream looks like.)

Today is so out of norm for us. No school. Hubby is home. We are celebrating son's 10th birthday.
I picked up a carton of blue ice cream from Braums to go with son's cake. The flavor is "birthday cake ice cream" and it has chunks of cake in it. It is good but swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt.
I ate too much. I'm not proud of it and I'm not going to confess an amount. Let's just say it was "too much". I'm sending the rest of the blue ice cream to my sister and I'm going to eat soup this evening instead of the pizza that the rest of my family is going to eat.
I walked just over a mile today.........whew it is hot out there. I may walk again this evening.
I was just checking in. Have a great memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment