Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 7, Monday, bedtime snack and recap


I am actually writing this on Tuesday morning, because I fell asleep last night soon after watching the first segment of "Lonesome Dove" and I didn't feel like getting back up to post. But I will date and time it for last night. Anyway......................


I had to go get gas after prayer meeting last night. I was hungry. I thought "I'll go ahead and pick up my 150 cal bedtime snack while I'm here, something sweet sure sounds good." Now that gas station gives you a FREE ice cream cone every time you buy at least $12 worth of gas. Sure, I wanted it, but I was pretty sure it was WAY over 150, so I only bought $7 of gas so I wouldn't have that temptation. Oh and I saw banana nut muffins........but 800 cals?! wow. so not worth it. I found this pack of chewy sweettarts for 160 cals and decided to get it. At the cash register I saw that they had bakery donuts...longjohns! I'm sure the cashier noticed me starting at the donuts and lusting after them, but....................I didn't get them! yay! I was victorious!


I came in at exactly 1,950 cals. (which is what I had planned)
Running points balance: negative 400

No comments:

Post a Comment