Friday, May 8, 2009

Week 8, Friday, lunch and snack all in one


Today is being another busy day at town...this time buying things for Sunday School and taking the kiddos to the library. We landed at McDonalds. I really wanted a 2 cheeseburger meal AND large chocolate milkshake, but ouch that would have been a very unwise choice. Instead, I had 2 cheeseburgers, HALF of a medium fries, and an ice cream cone. It was a borderline unwise choice, but I made it work. It was 940 calories. Plan A, had I gone with it, would have been 1,750! ok...so with my mickey d lunch AND my breakfast and morning snack I had earlier AND 100 cals for the few hersheys kisses I ate, I still have 346 cals for supper. I can do it. It is already almost 7 p.m. ......I'll just go to bed when I run out of cals! Sounds like a plan to me! :)

Oh....my batteries went dead at McD's, so that's why there is no pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment