Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week 7, Saturday, snack and succeeding with a goal!


These new shoes really inspired the "get up and walk" in me. I set a goal- I wanted to walk 2 miles. With the exception of the time we were at marriage retreat and I walked on the treadmill in the hotel exercise room, I don't think I have EVER walked more than a mile. Usually it is a major struggle to push to get that mile in. ANyway....... 2miles was my goal and..................... I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though it was only 60 degrees outside and it drizzled rain for the last half mile, that just made me want to be an overcomer even more..........and I did it. Yay. I walked 2 miles. I love how that sounds. It took me 56 minutes.


Snack was a sugar free pudding, a stick of cheese and some peanuts.....300 calories.

1 comment: