Friday, May 1, 2009

Week 7, Friday, lunch and NEW SHOES! whoo hoo!




I'm having such an awesome day. My birthday was almost a month ago and I got some birthday money which had to be borrowed out of. Well, today it got paid back and I went looking for some walking shoes. Hibbett Sports had these $60 new balance shoes on clearance for $20! whoo hoo! This is my first pair of walking shoes EVER. But they won't be my last pair. I put them on and they are so light and comfy and I feel such power and energy coming from them (okay...maybe that part is just my imagination, but they've got me pumped up and ready to move anyway). Hubby should be home within 45 minutes. As a courtesy, I'm waiting to see if he wants to go with me..but either way....I'm fixing to do some walking! whoo hoo! (can you tell I'm energized?)


Ok...lunch time caught me at town. I got the kids a happy meal and I got an ice cream cone and a small burger for 400 cals. Mix that with the 270 I had for breakfast and I've spent 670, leaving 1,330 for the rest of the day. I'm gonna get to have that frito chili pie I was wanting!


I hope your day is being awesome too. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment