Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 7, Tuesday, weigh in, recap, exercise and bedtime!


Weigh in--- tonight I weighed 315.5...so that is a loss of THREE POUNDS this week....a total of TWELVE pounds lost in the past 7 weeks! I'll take that. I was the best loser at TOPS tonight.


Recap-after I eat this sugar free pudding for my bedtime snack (in just a few minutes from now----look! its alreading on my bedside table waiting for me.) I will have eaten 1,950 cals for today...bulls eye! :) That is what I had planned! I'm loving this eating every 2 hour thing....it really helps...and even though my portions are smaller and I WANT to keep eating when I am supposed to be done, I have found that 30 minutes later I realize "hey, I'm not hungry now"....like it just takes a while for "full" to register with me.


Exercise- I walked TWO MILES again today! whoo hoo! It was in 2 sessions, but that is ok. Total minutes was 58.


Bedtime! It is now 10:07 p.m. I am going to take a really really quick shower, snuggle with hubby for a few minutes and then sit in bed and eat my pudding and watch another hour and a half episode of "Lonesome Dove". Last night's episode ended with someone falling into the river and being bitten by snakes..yikes!


I am feeling good.......and it feels good to feel good. LOL


Goodnight and thanks for reading!

:)that TOPS lady

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Hooo! Way to go, girl! Isn't it a fantastic feeling?

    I do much better myself, if I eat more often... the weight just seems to fall off and that's a miracle in itself!

    So, Goo for YOU! Keep on doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete