Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 10, Tuesday, WoOOOooooo HoooOOOoooo!


Wow. What a great meeting at TOPS! I weighed in at 304.25, which is a loss of 5.25 for the week and a 10 week loss of 23 pounds! Whoooo hoooooo! I was the best loser.

I recieved the TOPS chapter check of $200 to send me to SRD. I also recieved $45 in walk-a-thon money today, so I have quite a bit over what I need. I went to walgreens and bought me a $89 camera so I can take pics at SRD.

My back "went out" this morning. It happened once before, about a year ago. That time, I was in Sunday School and I just bent the wrong way and I was in horrible pain and had muscle spasms and ended up with a $1,000 emergency room bill. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain meds and told me to stay in bed. I did, and it still took about a week before I was okay again.

WELL, I can't do that this time..........I plan to be in Tulsa three days from now, having a blast! Luckily, it isn't as severe this time, but it still is very painful. I had some of the meds left from last year, so today I took a muscle relaxer and slept a lot of the day away. (you should see the mess my house is in....unsupervised kids usually don't clean up after themselves...but oh well)

I'm planning to keep some motrin in my system for several days and to rest as much as possible. I don't want to miss SRD! So, *if* I walk today, I'm only planning to do a lap or maybe two....if any.

Oh...I found a MP3 player on clearance at Walgreens today for about $7! yay! Now I've got to figure out how to download songs. Anyone know of a place that I can download them for free? I am so clueless about this stuff.

Thanks for reading...........please pray for that nerve or whatever in my back........have a great night. ;)

~ that TOPS lady

5 comments:

  1. I will pray for your back. I know how bad that can be--mine has gone out like 4 times in the last 7 months. It usually only happens once a year. Many congratulations on your loss! Aren't you glad you quit weighing at home! Your TOPS scales are best. I love the quote on this post, thank you for sharing that. And thank you most for reading my blog and commenting. Having a new comment just makes my heart smile. Blessings this week--feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon...heat packs are great
    As for the MP3
    My hubby rips my albums to the computer and donwloads it to my MP3...don't know if that helps
    Well done on your loss...bet your back isn't as bad this time cause you have lost weight
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. KathieJ- thanks for the idea about ripping my albums to the computer...I will try that today!

    Bonnie- Your comment was encouraging, as always.

    Everyone- My back feels a teenie bit better today (Wednesday) ~ yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, backpain is the worst! The only time I've ever used the motorized carts at Wal-Mart was when I was suffering from excruciating sciatica nerve pain...I thought it would never go away. I'll say a prayer or two for you!
    Can't wait to see the pics from T town! I bet it'll be a blast!

    Congratulations on the weightloss! You are doing fantastic! You're about to cross back down into the 200's!! I can't wait for that day for me....It's coming soon!

    Take care and keep up the good work!

    I always enjoy your blog,

    Sean Anderson
    The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
    www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the fantastic loss!!

    Congrats on the new camera and MP3 player.

    I'm sorry about your back and hope that it heals quickly. Sounds like you're taking good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete