Friday, May 8, 2009

I've been tagged.

I don't normally do tags, but I will do it just once I guess. Here goes.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Walking into ANY store and being able to pick up a skirt from the rack and it fit!
2. Having lots of energy
3. being more attractive
4. school being out for the summer
5. ladies retreat! (november)
6. getting a gym membership
7. buying an ipod
8. people noticing that I am losing weight without me having to mention it

8 things I did yesterday:
(I'm going to change this to "8 things I did today" because I've been so busy I don't even know if I can remember yesterday!)
1. took the kids to the library (books were due, or we would have waited)
2. taught both kids their lessons (we homeschool)
3. did about 1.5 hours of prep for sunday's lesson for church
4. got up at 5:30 and stayed up!
5. mopped the kitchen floor
6. walked/jogged a mile
7. ate at McDonalds
8. went to the dollar tree

8 things I wish I could do:
1. wake up with a skinny/healthy body and no desire to overeat! lol
2. not stress about so many things
3. play the piano by ear
4. never be embarrassed
5. please my husband completely.......that he would be so proud of me
6. make a lot of money with very little effort :)
7. say the right thing at the right time and lead someone to Jesus
8. keep a spotless home with only a few minutes work per day

8 shows I watch:
Well, our tv is just a monitor...it doesn't get channels.....we can watch videos on it...
1. Facing the Giants
2. Fireproof
3. Biggest Loser (I watched some of it on youtube...wish it would come out on dvd)
4. Twister (hubby and I watched this at the movies when we were dating)
5. anything on HGTV ....I watch it when we stay in a motel
6. hum........................I'm not good with this category..........next question please

8 favorite fruits:
1. apples
2. watermelon
those are the only 2 fruits I even like.

8 places that I'd like to travel to:
1. Embassy Suites in Tulsa, where marriage retreat was held...so relaxing
2. Branson
3. New York
4. California
5. Florida
6. Israel
7. Disney World
8. Home.......I actually like being home.

8 places I have lived:
1. Ash Avenue (somewhere in Oklahoma)
2. North I Street (somewhere in Okla)
3. Cypress Mill Road (somewhere in Alabama)
4. Fellowship hall of a church (somewhere in Alabama...and hope I never have to do that again)
5. Echo Ridge (Alabama)
6. Fox Trap Road (Alabama) (I know, what a weird name for a road)
7. Chickasaw Drive (Oklahoma)
8. I haven't lived anywhere else

goodnight. yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment