Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 10, Sunday, Richard is missing!!!!!


I am so tired of walking, I told myself I didn't have to walk today. Surely I can skip ONE day of walking. Mentally, I needed to not walk today. I do plan to walk tomorrow.
I was encouraged to make sure I do get in a workout of some sort today. So I decided to dance with Richard. Are you asking who Richard is? Richard Simmons of course! I only have one dvd of his-- "Disco Sweat"-- which I got at a thrift store one upon a time. It is so corny but it really is a workout. However, I looked high and low and I have to report that Richard is missing! I really need to find him because I need something I can do here at home on the days that I need a break from walking or if it is raining or whatever. If you see him around, tell him to come home. He probably left because I ignored him so much ;)
According to my scales (which I have decided are of the devil LOL) I gained 6 pounds in 2 days. But today it said I lost 5.5 pounds of it overnight. Crazy. I'm taking Sean's advice and getting the demon possessed contraption out of my house. ;) The scales are going to my mama's house and I will only weigh at TOPS, which is Tuesday evenings.
We had a cookout at church tonight. I really didn't want to guesstimate on the cals of their burgers which I figured was NOT lean meat...so I brought a salad.
Here's what I ate today:
7:40am= 2 pc toast and jelly=360 cals
10:20 am= 24 teddy grahams and 2 tsp cool whip (this was the snack my sunday school kids were eating)= 150 cals
12:25 pm= fiber one bar= 140 cals
2:10 pm= .5 cup corn, 1 cup lasagna, 1 pc toast= 493 cals
4:56 pm= fiber one bar= 140 cals
6:30 pm = salad and 2 cookies= 500 cals
10:20 pm= fiber one bar= 140 cals
That leaves me with 27 leftover cals, which I am not going to eat.
I got a 1.5 hour nap today which was good. I'm enjoying being able to just go to bed at bedtime instead of making hubby's lunch and ironing his uniform which usually ends my day. I'm glad he is off tomorrow.
Well, thank for reading, all of you wonderful people ;)
~ Amy aka that TOPS lady

2 comments:

  1. You deserved a break today from walking! My goodness gracious, 30 miles in one week is amazing! You're doing fantastic, keep up the good work and so glad to hear from you about the scales! See! I told you not to let it bother you!
    Thank you for the very kind comment on my blog.
    Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!

    Sean Anderson
    The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
    www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down 5.5? It was water! Had to be.

    Oh, poor Richard, where could he be? lol Too bad we don't live close, I'd loan you one of mine.

    Check your library, ours has lots of exercise videos. The price is right, but they're not always there when you need them.

    Have a good Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete