Sunday, June 28, 2009

Where's Waldo?


Where's Waldo? eerr...I mean, Amy? I know I have been missing..sorry about that! The truth of the matter is that I really underestimated when I was doing our budget last payday and I am so broke I can't even pay attention. I'm having to eat whatever we have...spaghetti, cereal, grilled cheese, um......can goods, etc. I can eat this stuff without being a glutton. However, meal planning is pfftt until payday (Wednesday). And I just lack motivation to take a pic of a bowl of black eyed peas and say (in my best mudane Squidward voice) "Here's what I ate for breakfast".

So, I am taking a blogging vacation until Tuesday night or Wednesday. Just wanted to let you know. Don't take it personal. And don't worry, we aren't starving...we are just eating blah. The blah diet. LOL

~ that TOPS lady

3 comments:

  1. I don't know--it might be really interesting to hear what you eat between now and Wed. I feel your pain sister--I have been there. I may be there again about Wed., but payday is Thursday. Wish I could send you something good to eat. Blessings! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over! I'll try not to burn some more chicken!
    I applaud your efforts in the face of these challenges. You're going to make it through for sure! Hang in there, and remember, nothing is off limits...just count it up and stay with the plan...You'll survive!!

    I'll miss your blog! But i understand, Amy...I do.

    Best wishes,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how frustrating that is! I'm so behind on reading blogs that it's Wednesday already, so hopefully you've been able to get some yummies at the store by now.

    Times like that where I'm thankful I do have stuff in the cupboards. =)

    ReplyDelete