Ten random things I am thankful for today, in no particular order.
1. A beautiful house....the best house I have lived in ever.
2. That people believe in me. Sometimes some people are 100% positive that I can do such-and-such, and do it well, when I'm not so sure about it myself.
3. That my husband has a good job.
4. That I get to homeschool my kids. ( I LOVE teaching my kids...it's just about my fav thing)
5. That I have such an odd sense of humor. LOL Weird things make me laugh. I have a sensitive funny bone.
6. For my kids.
7. For the laidbackness (if that is a word) of my husband.
8. For the weight I've lost and the obstacles I've overcome.
9. A big, flat yard.
10. Late at night, when everyone else is asleep, I love to listen to the silence.