Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first 5K



I walked my first 5K tonight! yay! I was motivated to do it because I had some great music in my MP3 player that made me want to keep going AND because I was mad at the scales.

Tonight was TOPS. I gained 2.25 pounds this week, evidently. But I'm not the least bit concerned because I know it is not a permanent gain. It is the time of the month for me to retain fluid AND I didn't exercise much last week because of my back, so yep, I was kind of expecting the gain. It will be gone plus some next week.

Afternoon snack was a fiber one bar. Supper and bedtime snack kind of got smooshed together. It was 2 more manwich sandwiches, a stick of cheese and an apple with lemon. Apple with lemon tastes great! Kind of like skittles!

I need to get to bed.

Thanks for reading!
:) That TOPS lady

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic attitude! You're doing absolutely wonderful. I'm so proud of you for accomplishing your first 5K!! It feels incredible doesn't it?? I'll never forget mine. The music makes a big difference huh? I love listening to music while working out, it always makes a wonderful difference.

    Keep on doing wonderful!
    My best always and way to go!!!!

    Sean Anderson
    The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
    www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete