Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The mystery dessert is..............


Congrats to both Jo and Sean, who both got 2 out of 4 ingredients correct!


The mystery dessert is.............


A chocolate chip flavored fiber one bar


covered in almond bark (I make a lot of chocolate covered pretzels and stuff at Thanksgiving, however, I knew I would eat the bark before Thanksgiving, so I threw it away last night)
With Ranch dressing poured on top
With BBQ sauce on top of that.
And know you know the rest of the story. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Almond bark...I never would have guessed that. Mom used to make almond bark cookies with sunflower seeds, yummy, but they were white or she'd add red and green food coloring for Christmas.

    I never would have guessed ranch dresing becasue I don't eat dressing so I would have never "seen" it.

    ReplyDelete