Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 14, Monday in review







It is 9:08 p.m. and my to-do is still quite long AND I plan to be in bed by 10:30, so I'm boogie-ing trying to get it all done. zoom zoom!

Breakfast: 500 cals of bran flakes with 1% milk

Snack: stick of cheese and popsickle

Lunch: Turkey sandwich, 1 svg chips, pudding


Snack: fiber one bar
Supper: french fries, toast, gravy, salad (which I didn't eat because I didn't like that spray on dressing stuff)...........ate someone's leftover toast and french fries and THEN I went on to eat a few bites of the mystery dessert.
I probably went over by around 400 cals.
I drank approx 60 oz of water.
I walked a 5K!!!!(3.1 miles) in 96 degree weather (whew!). It took me one hour and 10 mins.
After that, I went to Sonic and got a Route 44 size cherry diet coke...so....if I get the munchies later, I can drink that and not feel too deprived. ;)
.............and I'm off!...................bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I would sell my computer for a route 44 diet cherry coke from Sonic. Way to go on the walk in the heat--that is awesome. I will certainly pray for Josiah. In fact--we will lift him up tonight at our small group. Blessings! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Bran Flakes...one of my all-time favorite foods. mmm

    We don't have a Sonic near us. When I have visited, I always got a chocolate shake and thought it was the best ever. Glad we don't have a Sonic near us. lol

    I have to share a secret with you because I don't dare blog it--last year I did fine with my son at camp, today was torture for me! He's having fun, I know he's having a good time: The quiet in the house is killing me. I miss that boy so much. Only another homeschool mom could get the depth of that. All moms miss their kids, but we're different. So send your son next year, he'll have a blast, and you can cry on my shoulder if need be. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are some kind of trooper! We walk at night a bunch to avoid the extreme heat, it's still humid to the point of a total drenching, but we're avoiding direct sunlight.
    Sonic is awesome! I order the diet limeade everytime...it's really good!

    I read your comment to Bonnie. I'll pray for your son too.

    Take care and God Bless

    Sean

    ReplyDelete