Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 7, Thursday, breakfast


Goooooooood morning! Thank you for the nice comments yesterday. Hubby even let me sleep in this morning, so I did get about 8.5 hours of pretty much continuous sleep, which I needed. yay! Did you know that today is "accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative" day? Well, it is. Because I said it is. LOL :-D

Let's have some healthy oatmeal and OJ for breakfast for a itty bitty 230 cals.

Yesterday my son (age 9) said "mom, I just noticed something. You used to be this wide (and he gestured) but now you are only this wide!". That was a good compliment. And it is true! Just this little bit of weight I lost has made me a little bit less wide. I wore a skirt to church last night that I haven't been able to wear in a long while. :)

Let's all have a sun shiny day. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how just alittle weight loss can make a differance! Good for you! Your son is sweet to notice. HAve a sunny day yourself!

    ReplyDelete