Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 5, Thursday, sugar overload! *crash*burn*


( approx. 1 p.m.) This "meal" of peanut butter and SYRUP (aka high fructose corn syrup) and 3 pieces of toast and ovaltine milk was a whopping 1,000 calories! After I ate it, I was VERY sleepy and just couldn't stay awake. I snoozed on the couch for about an hour and a half. Then I felt guilty for snoozing because I was letting the computer babysit my kids AND we hadn't finished schoolwork for the day. So, I got up and set the timer for 15 minutes and told myself that I would iron for 15 then we would finish school work. But I felt so shaky and as if my sugar were LOW (the backside of the crash). I wanted something to eat. I put some sliced new potatoes in the microwave and ate about 1/4 a cup of them but (thankfully) by the time I finished ironing, I decided I would leave the potatoes alone for now.


Ok, self, NO MORE SUGAR JUNK like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment