Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 5, Monday, Dancing and recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyd6u4mJ94 You can click on that link to see the "dance" that I am learning for the Sunday School kids. It is quite a workout! You can rest assured, I am NOT doing this with the kids at 300plus pounds, but I am learning it for when I am a bit more fit. We are going to do awesome things in Children's Church!
Anyway, the point is...... I "exercised" to this video for about 30, THEN I went to the track and walked a mile! (30 minutes)
As far as those 30 calories I had left, I ate a few bites of my daughter's chocolate easter bunny (she is eating is SO SLOWLY). I know I went over my calories by about 100 but I did enough exercise to make up for it, so go me.
Running points balance is 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment