Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 5, Thursday, The worst decision in a long time.


The worst nutrition decision in a long time was when I sat down and watched a movie with the kids and ate a HALF CARTON of ice cream. Do you know how many calories/fat/sugars that is?! 1,120 calories! 48 grams of fat! 120 grams of sugar! I think that is like 40 tablespoons. What is my problem? Grow up, girl.

Total calories for today is 4,090. More that two days worth! I am just NOT going to put up with this. Shake yourself, woman! Straighten up! What should I do now? Should I fast? Binging then fasting is not a good habit to get into. Hum....................................................................................... If anyone is reading this, please comment me. I could really use some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment