Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 5, Tuesday, Breakfast


For the past few Tuesdays, I have fasted until 6 because I was waaaaay over calorie limits. Well, this Tuesday, I am okay on calories and I don't have to fast. However, last night, someone kept going through my mind and I was filled with concern for them. I prayed for them and I think the door may open for me to help them come to the Lord. I read in the Bible where somebody had a demon possession and Jesus' disciples couldn't get it to come out. It DID come out at Jesus' command, though. Later, his disciples asked "why could we not cast it out?", to which Jesus said "this kind only comes out with prayer and fasting". So, I decided to fast for the person that was on my mind last night. Who knows what may happen.

Today is weigh in day and I am very excited!

Until later,

I'm that TOPS lady

No comments:

Post a Comment