Saturday, April 25, 2009

Telling about marriage retreat.

This first pic shows the door to our room and the little tables just outside of it. The second pic shows what you'd see looking over the ledge (we were on the 2nd floor) down to the ground floor. By the way, this is at the Embassy Suites in Tulsa and I HIGHLY recommend this place.


I had an absolute blast!!!! But I am too pooped to tell about it right now. *whew...exhausted* I will upload one pic of the awesome place we stayed. Right now I just want to record the numbers from this morning's workout (from the hotel's gym!) before I forget them. I was on an awesome treadmill. Guess how long I walked? an HOUR! wow! Go me! I didn't think that was possible, but it happened!Ok....one hour was 2.7 miles walked. My comfort speed was 2.5 mph, but to burn extra calories, I did a few bursts of 3.5 mph. It was like a suana in there. I got so sweaty! I think the machine said my total calories burned was approx 378. Whew.....................I'm going to bed.........will try to write more about the retreat tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment