Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week 3, Saturday, breakfast


I know this is not exacly a healthy breakfast but I also know that I am going to eat that cake today regardless, so I might as well put it in my "meal plan". Now, about the cake........ I cut each of us ONE piece of cake and gave the rest to my parents. Whoo hoo! I also found out that an entire cake (like the one I made) is 4,800 calories. Sadly, I remember a time in my past when I made a cake mix because I was wanting the eat the batter and I ate almost the entire bowl of batter. No wonder I'm fat. That's terrible! However, that was "before" and I wouldn't do that now. I'm just eating my ONE piece. The cake plus one cup of ovaltine milk (mixed in the blender with ice to make it fluffy) is 540 calories, leaving 1,460 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment