Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 4, Friday, supper, EMOTIONS and recap







Supper was noodles and tomato sauce. It's weird, but I was *really* craving this! I also had 2 pieces of toast with jelly (sorry, there's only one pc in the picture...I guess I can post it twice LOL) I went over my calories by 50. I didn't walk because it has been so stinkin cold here. blah.






My attitude/outlook on life/emotions/whatever ....was terrible today. I have anxiety running out of my ears. dread. the blahs. ba humbug. I have been overcommitted. (part of the anxiety is knowing we are supposed to have a LOT of visitor kids on Easter Sunday and I have *NO* help in Sunday School.....we are talking ages ONE to EIGHT....last week was chaos) I have too many irons in the fire. (another anxiety is being the TOPS leader and I dont' know what I am doing and I am nervouse and to top it all off, our area leader lady is going to be sitting in on our meeting Tuesday) (oh...and I am going to have to *really* kick myself into gear RIGHT NOW if I am going to show a loss on Tuesday) *sigh* I stay up too late at night. I eat too much junk. I want to feel better.

Running balance total: minus 350

1 comment: