Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 6, Wednesday, What would weigh in look like? (and breakfast)


Today is the first day of my 6th week of this blog. I have lost 9.5 pounds in those 6 weeks, which is GOOD and I am not complaining about, but I am concerned about how small my losses were for the last two weeks (half pound and quarter pound). If I continue on like I have been, I fear that next week will NOT be a loss.

So, looking back over the past 6 weeks, I realize that I have tried, but I have not had a week where I completely stuck to the plan, not a week where I stayed under calorie range and exercised every day except Sunday.

So, what would happen if I did that? And if I cut out the junk? What kind of loss could I see? Let's try it and find out!

Breakfast this morning: 4 ounces of orange juice (I don't really like the stuff) and 1 bowl of instant oatmeal= 230 calories.

Morning metabolism boost= 7 minutes of "dancing" to "Jesus, You're my Superhero", which I am learning for children's church.

This is going to be a busy day, but I must take care of my health.

I grocery shop today too..............send good thoughts of wise choices and bargains my way!

Until later,

I'm that TOPS lady

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Honey,I just wish I had your kind of determination! With a houseful of small kids, I know I tend to nibble when I shouldn't and it makes it hard!

    Sending thoughts of wise and healthy choices your way!

    ReplyDelete