Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 4, Monday, lunch


I know this meal has too many carbs. *sigh* 1.5 cups spaghetti noodles with tomato sauce, and 1.5 cups ovaltine milk. I brought the checkbook up to date. Last Wednesday was payday and I sent off the bills that I knew had to be paid. We bought gas. We went through the drive-thru a couple of times. I was too busy....and I didn't balance my checkbook. Now, I need to buy groceries and I discover that even though the bank says we have $800 in there, after all of the checks come in, we are really $40 or so in the hole. Hum. So, how am I going to buy groceries? I think I will go to the bank, take $100 out and buy groceries anyway because we have to eat! eerrr. Payday is SIXTEEN days away. I am NOT going to let this stress me. I'm doing my best and that is all I can do.


Now I have eaten all of my noodles and my milk is gone and I am still hungry. But I will just tell my belly "oh well, too bad, you've already had enough". Lunch was 620 calories, leaving 792 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment