Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 4, Saturday, lunch & can you GUESS the calories?




So I have french fries cooking in the oven for the kids and I was going to throw together "something healthy" for lunch when mom and dad stopped by with our "happy Easter" candy! Now, mom knows that the reeses eggs are my favorite and she also knows that I am dieting, so she bought a bag of the MINI reeses eggs and said hubby and I could share them. So I put hubby's up for him (he is mowing at the church) and I still had 12 left for me. At 85 calories each, 12 is too many to have in my possession. Because I KNOW I will eat them ALL before the day is over. So I put 6 in the bucket to give to sunday school kids and now I have 6 for me. Still too much...........but it's not stopping me :)

So, this is not the lunch you should eat when you are already feeling moody and overwhelmed and exhausted, but nevertheless, lunch is french fries, ketchup, 2 cups ovaltine milk and SIX mini reese eggs. Guess how many calories for the whole meal? Just guess.

Leave me a comment with your guess.

I will post the answer tonight ;)


P.S. Combining this with this morning's chili is a stomach ache waiting to happen. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment