Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 6, Thursday, supper, recap and explaining this weekend


4 ounce hamburger patty, 1 cup mac anc cheese, 1/2 cup corn and 2 cupcakes (diet mt dew and water were the drinks) 1,034 calories...which put me over by 41 calories. (I will deduct from the running points balance).
I mowed the grass for an hour and a half today! I am *so* counting that as exercise, but since part of the time I was walking pretty slow and part of the time the mower was pretty much just dragging me (LOL) I am going to count it as 45 minutes of exercise and 1 mile walked.
Ok....tomorrow we leave to go to our wonderful marriage retreat in Tulsa. I will not be able to post until Saturday evening or maybe even sometime Sunday. (depends on exhaustion level). I probably WON'T take pics of my food on the trip, partially because we are staying in and eating at a super fancy place and I will feel silly..............even though the only thing I will probably be eating in public is the free breakfast buffet on Saturday. Anyway............here's the meal plans:
Friday:
Breakfast= OJ and oatmeal
Snack in the car= apple, fiber one bar, mini skittles
Late lunch (4ish)= 8 ounces of sirloin steak, ketchup, 1 roll, salad, fiber one bar, cup cake
After church supper= 8 ounces of sirloin steak (yes, again!), ketchup, 1 roll, pudding, mini skittles, cup cake
Saturday:
All you can eat breakfast buffet (I'm just gonna eat and call it 1.000 cals)
Snack on way home= fiber one bar and apple
Lunch/supper after we get back home=kentucky fried chicken meal (breast with skin removed, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuit) 110 calorie snack of my choosing
That will equal out to 2.000 calories per day.
See you after my trip!
:)
Running points balance: 219


No comments:

Post a Comment