Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 6, Thursday, breakfast


I'm doing the oatmeal and OJ thing again this morning for 230 cals. In the background you will see the crazy hat I got to wear at Sunday School. Not that I normally wear crazy things like that, but I have a LOT of little kids and NOT a lot of help, so anything to shock the kids into listening! ;)

I ate breakfast at noon today! Beeeeecause.........I was exhausted! I had "take a nap" on today's to-do list. I got up at 5:30 a.m. with hubby and I stayed up working until 8 a.m. and THEN I decided "I'll go ahead and get my nap in", and I slept until after 11. The kids were fine. They had plenty of snacks and they enjoyed getting to watch movies and lounge around.

Plenty to do around here--- tomorrow is our Marriage Retreat weekend! whoo hoo!

Until later,

I'm that TOPS lady

No comments:

Post a Comment