Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 4, Wednesday, breakfast




I am fighting a cold and my life is WAY too busy to be sick, so I drank OJ this morning even though I don't really like it. I also thought I should try to drink a lot of water and lay off of the milk until my symptoms are gone. (milk thickens mucus)









3 scrambled eggs, 2 toast, jelly, orange juice. 480 calories, leaving 1,520 for the day.








Hubby just called from work just to see if I was feeling better...awww how sweet.








Here's a picture of our TOPS officers for this year. Last night was our installation meeting. I'm not telling which one I am. :) I plan to not show my face (my feet and stomach, yes, but not my face) on this blog just yet. ;)








Today is grocery buying day. I hope I make good choices. I wish money was no object. It would make choosing easier.








ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment