Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 6, Tuesday, breakfast ( a LOT of fiber)


I know it is after 1 p.m. and I am just now posting my breakfast pic but life gets busy. For quite a while now I have been fasting on Tuesdays until after weigh-in. That is probably not a good habit and I decided that I would NOT fast today. I do not know how that will affect weigh-in this evening. Breakfast was 2 cups of bran flakes with 1 cup of milk and one fiber one bar. I apparently was craving high fiber stuff LOL. (480 cals)
I've kind of got the blahs this morning. I feel like I am always busy busy busy and yet I accomplish so very little and I just can't seem to get ahead. We have finished all our our schoolwork for the day except for reading (which is pretty easy). I have done one load of laundry and that is about it. Which means I probably need to get out of this chair and get busy! ta ta for now and THANK YOU for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment