Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 6, bedtime snackin' and new followers!


What a suprise to log on tonight to find that I had yet another new follower! You all just don't know how much it helps for me to know that you are there. The newest follower, Sean, is a major role model for me. He NEVER cheats. He has his new life all worked out in his mind and I'm still working on that. I read his blog everyday. Anyway.......Sean, I'm glad you are following....it makes me feel important. At the same time, it makes me nervous for you to see all of the empty calories I consume in a day! LOL

On to the bedtime snack- a fiber one bar and a cup of light cranapple juice= 180 cals. I know I only had 91 cals to spare, so I will pull from my running total balance.

Hubby and I walked 3/4 of a mile (20 minutes) at the track. I am really needing some good walking shoes. $$$$ is the only problem. It should work out soon.

Ok...off to shower, iron hubby's uniform and then to bed. I've been getting up with hubby in the mornings for devotions (5:30 a.m.!) so I need to get to bed earlier than I do.

If you would like to see the videos from the awesome hotel we were at for marriage retreat, they are at http://www.youtube.com/hsmamy
Running points balance is now: 230

Until later,

I'm that TOPS lady (p.s. tomorrow is weigh in day...yikes)

No comments:

Post a Comment