Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 4, Monday


Garfield hates Mondays but I like them. I'm glad this is Monday. This is going to be a good week. I'm working through some issues within myself and taking the time to *listen* to the Lord and follow His lead. It is not His will for me to be so stressed.


I am going to have a good week because I am going to take care of myself. I am going to feed my body HEALTHY foods so it will have some good fuel to keep it going. I am going to get up earlier.......so I will have my quiet time that I so desperately need. I am going to go to bed EARLY so I will not be exhausted. As far as being overcommitted, I told myself yesterday that I should NOT commit to any new thing (i.e. be in charge of anything or promise to attend anything, etc) for a month. So from now until May 12th, if you need something, I am not the person to ask. I have been overwhelmed and I am going to take a month to recover from it.


Yes, this is good. I feel better already.


(by the way, I think I will look similar to that lady in the pic at the top of my post when I lose my excess bagage. That pic is my inspirational "after" pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment