Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 6, Tuesday,weigh in and bedtime




Well pooey. I was drinking a sonic route 44 size ice water on my way to TOPS and tonight I learned to NOT do that right before weighing in. I mean I was really guzzling away on it. I weighed in with a half pound GAIN! After the meeting, I had to pee (duh) and afterwards I weighed myself and it showed a 2.75 pound LOSS. So........my gain was just water, but it was my "official" weigh-in weight, so next weeks loss is just going to look bigger. OH BIG FAT WELL. I know I lost this week and that is all that matters.


Afterwards I walked a mile on this new trail I found (see trail pic). It is actually at the Indian Senior Citizen Center ...and....I am not indian OR a senior......but it was a good trail and no one was there and I don't think they would care anyway. (walked 1 mile....at a very slow pace apparently.....35 minutes)


After supper I had 590 cals left! Amazing! I had a junior burger and small frozen yogurt from Braums. Braums calories are impossible to find, so I am just going to guess and say that took the last of my calories.


Now I am going to sit on the bed and read the paper and wind down for the night.


Thanks for reading!


Running points total: 330 (I am needing/wanting walking shoes, gym membership, and a walkman/ipod thingy. I have decided that if/when I reach 1,000 on my running points balance, that I will buy myself one of those things whether I can afford it or not. fooey on not having the stuff I need when I am putting forth all of this effort)

No comments:

Post a Comment