Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 3, Monday, "WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" and recap


I had 35 calories to spare. In hindsight, I should have had half an apple. But the kids found these chocolate chips in the cabinet and were eating some and I finished off the bag. 560 calories! And it took all of maybe 2 minutes to eat it. *sigh*


I had told myself that if I ever let myself get my running points balance to the point that it was negative 1,000 or more, that I would fast breakfast and lunch the next day and have up to 1,000 calories that evening and call it even. So................. (oh I hate fasting, but I have got to get my flesh under control)...............tomorrow I plan to not eat until after my TOPS meeting (which ends at 6 p.m.) and I will only drink things that have no calories up to that time.


And my stomach is torn up and all gassy. I think a fast will do me good.


*sigh*


Now, I have to drag out all of the TOPS stuff I inherited when I was elected leader, and get it organized (tonight!) for tomorrow's meeting.


Until tomorrow,

I'm that very bloated TOPS lady

No comments:

Post a Comment