Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feeling like a firework! *boom!*


Yesterday I felt like poo; today I feel like a firework! (yikes, I hope that doesn't mean I'm bipolar or something!) I think it is because I got my 10 hours in last night AND I know I get to stay at home today and accomplish the things I really like to accomplish. :)


Anyway...having a great day............


Sean-- you are right. And I am buckling down with my calories and I WILL WILL WILL get a workout in today! I will! :) Hold me to it! I'm getting back on track.


Bonnie---it amazes me that you and I are so far apart and yet we have so many connections! We must have been meant to meet each other!


Pam--- You bet, I AM enjoying my housewifey day! Thanks for the good wishes!


I hope you all have a great great great Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it was a good workout! I know you're going to do fine and you can accomplish what you dream, you really can.

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete