Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Food Diary. (Reminder to self: Stay away from buffet!)

I stayed on the computer til 2 a.m. last night (not wise) so I slept in til 9:30 this morning & then I hit the ground running because I had appointments starting at 11:45 and I didn't even have clothes ready for anyone to put on. So.........I didn't eat anything until noon. (another not wise) I plan to be in bed by 11 p.m. tonight and hope to be more organized for my day tomorrow.

12 noon "breakfast" 652 cals
1 cup spaghetti
1/2 c. corn
south beach bar
stick cheese

1:15 "snack" 270 cals
24 almonds
1 stick cheese

6 p.m. "lunch/supper combo" 2,347 cals (HORRID)
@ Cici's Pizza
tiny salad w/ light dressing
6 pc. bbq pizza (didn't eat the edges)
1 c. noodles & tomoto sauce
2 breadsticks
3 cinnamon rolls
2 brownies


DAY CALORIES= 3,269
WATER= 68 oz
EXERCISE= -0- (I want to throw in an excuse here and tell you that we didn't get home until almost bedtime and there was no time or energy for exercise. But I know that is an excuse. I could have got out of bed earlier and made it a priority.)
What a bad example to my kids............letting them see me eat that much......and especially that much sugar! *sigh*

Not happy with my decisions. I can't change it though. All I can do is let tomorrow be better. Here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment