Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I need to quit eating crap.


That was the topic at TOPS tonight. QUIT EATING CRAP! (I don't even say that word, so I feel odd writing it, but anyway)


C= Caffine
R= Refined Sugar
A= Artificial Sweeteners
P= Processed foods



Yes, I eat too much crap.

Weight at TOPS tonight= 309.25....so 3.75 pound GAIN in two crazy, stressful weeks.

Calories this week should be 2,100-3,211.

This evening after TOPS, I realized two things.

#1 The weather is beautiful and it is time for me to become friends again with the walking trail.

#2 I do too much junk for other people. The four hours mom has the kids every Tuesday is MY time and I will no longer spend it trying to please other people happy, but spend it improving my health.


Here's a copy of today's journal entry:

Wake time: 9:50 a.m. (spent 6 hrs, 45 min in bed)

woke with headache

11 a.m. breakfast... 540 cals
egg & cheese burrito
fiber one mocha bar

(1:30 p.m. I am feeling weak, tired and shaky. bp is 123/78 and pulse is 60. That's not bad)

3:30 p.m. lunch... 835 cals
6" subway sub (turkey, honey oat bread, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard)
1 pkg. regular m&m's
1 pkg. peanut butter m&m's

(4:00 p.m. feeling great)

6:57-7:36 p.m.... walked 1.3 miles at the trail. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I needed the quiet and alone time and the sun was setting. wonderful.

7:30 p.m. supper...530 cals
6" subway sub
cookie from subway

8:45 p.m......240 cals
kashi almond bar
stick cheese

Day total calories........2, 145
water.....54 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment