Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ChefBoyardee- 520 cals

Wednesdays are long for me. We have school, then we leave the house an hour and a half later because my teens need to be early for the Children's Church program they help with each week. Then we don't get back home until 9 or later.

Tonight I knew I still had calories left and although it is NOT a good habit to eat this late, I ate a can of ChefBoyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs. Now, I should not even have these in my house (SALT GALORE) but...... I say "I can't expect the kids to change all of their habits immediately just because I'm changing mine. These are for the kids". But yeah......who ate them? Me.

Public service announcement: They are 520 calories per can.

*gulp*

They are not on the next grocery list.

Today:

Walked 1.05 miles (yes, that 0.05 counts LOL)

6 servings of fruits and veggies

80 ounces of water

250 calories over my limit

Coming tomorrow>>>> my sleep study! Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super jealous. I LOVE Chef Boyardee. LOVE raviolis--and I would love the spaghetti and meatballs too, I would imagine. Likely the same ingredients shared between the two--just different shapes and forms. I might need to eat a can in your honor someday soon. ;)
    So happy you're doing well!
    Very VERY happy you're getting a sleep study!!!!! Bigtime important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started reading labels, I was amazed at how much sodium canned food had, even the "healthy" things like vegetable stock. I try to avoid them when I can, but I still keep some in the pantry for "emergencies." Oh well, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete