Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My computer died :(

My computer has DIED. It was like a cat--it had 9 lives. We have resurrected it several times over the years but when it caught this last virus a couple of days ago, we decided to let it rest in peace. So, with the exception of occasional library trips, I won't be online again until we recieve our tax return (mid or end of Feb). Surely by then I will quite the success to blog about! That's probably about 8 weeks.

In the meantime, I'm hoping Dawn texts, so I can still report to her and stay accountable.

So..............this blog is on *pause*.........but my healthy choices are not. :) See you in a few!

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me a few months ago. Frustrating, as I hadn't copied my hard drive in a year, so a lot of the stuff on there is...well...not recovered yet. I have no idea how I got a bug--we're so careful with Norton and Spyware sweeps.

    But I have a newish laptop now that I've gotten used to. Just too lazy to take my old one in to get retrieval on photos/documents/etc.

    Urgh. A pox on all virus and worm creators. May they all become impotent and have to have multiple root canals and get bleeding piles, too! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

    Here's to a healthful week! Sans viruses of any kind!

    ReplyDelete