Saturday, December 11, 2010

The best day ever. (pretty much)






This morning I checked the mail and found a wonderful, happy thing :) It was my "I love TOPS" pin that Dawn, the TOPS Maryland Queen sent me for getting below 300 pounds!!! (She blogs here: http://bbubblyb.blogspot.com/ ) I LOVE, love, LOVE this! And it means even more because it is from her. It made me *giggle, giggle, happy giggle* like the above picture :D

She also sent me a journal that I look forward to filling out! The journal covers one year and as I looked through it, I got teary eyed thinking, "By the time I get to the final pages of this journal, I will be at my goal weight." I love this.

(I am distracted because as I am typing this, son is talking to me about star wars)

Anyway, yes, my inlaws *should* be here in about 45 minutes. I plan to take a shower and blow dry my hair soon. Maybe I will miss part of their visit. I know that sounds tacky, but I really don't jive very well with my step-mother-in-law.

After my shower, if they aren't here yet, I plan to go to the grocery store to get turkey and wheat bread for sandwiches, fiber one bars and more healthy stuff because I came in to $50 of unexpected funds today! I am going to spend it on healthy foods.

oh yeah.........it's a good day :)

THANK YOU DAWN!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AND THAT SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING FOR YOU THAT MAKES YOU FEEL AS HAPPY AS YOU HAVE MADE ME TODAY!

3 comments:

  1. ok...I don't know why the pictures are sideways...oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it and it made your day. It really got there fast :) Hope you're day with the inlaws doesn't go to bad. Just put a smile on and everything will be fine. I just got home from the gym, I'm worn out but excited that now I can relax *smile* *hugs my friend*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just smile and enjoy the moment! They will go home and you will have had a great weekend!
    Awesome getting prezzies :)

    ReplyDelete