Friday, December 24, 2010

Today was great :)

We went to my grandmother's today and visited with a lot of extended family and ate beans and cornbread. No one can cook beans and cornbread like grandma can! And homemade coconut cream pie! (I only had half a piece but yum I could have eaten it all :) I love my grandparents so much. They are getting way up in years. My aunt and uncle moved in with them to help them. I know their time with us is coming to an end.....what a somber thought. Love your families.

2 comments:

  1. I think that we all are sad when we think of the end of the precious lives of our grandparents. All mine are gone to be with Jesus, so I know they are fine. But sometimes you just miss the fire out of them, don't you?
    ANyway, be blessed and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. We just have to enjoy every precious day and create happy memories.

    ReplyDelete