Tuesday, December 7, 2010




...........drum roll please..............

I am finally under 300 on OFFICIAL TOPS scales! I was 299 at the meeting last night. I know I have been posting that my wii showed under 300 for a couple of weeks now...but this was the first time on official scales. so, yay me. :) Now I've lost a total of 32 pounds from my highest, or 28.25 pounds since joining TOPS.

And here it is, time to give myself an award and I have two problems.
#1 I am quite broke.
#2 I don't know what to get myself! (however, there is a cute blingy pin that says "I love TOPS" that is only $6 plus shipping, so I am considering that OR waiting until payday and going to have my eyebrows done--I've never done that-- but that's not something tangible that I could keep. What do you all suggest?)

My official weight loss this week was 1.75 pounds. My husband lost 2.5 pounds. All together, our group of 8 lost 20 pounds in week one!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Amy email me your address and I will buy that pin for you *smile*. You deserve it and I would love you having something I bought you. Way to go, I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! I hope you never ever ever see 300 again!

    You should do your eyebrows! I am a big fan of happy eyebrows. I used to get mine waxed but now I get them threaded. Either way, getting your brows done will make you feel good about yourself and IMHO that is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you rock!!!! I have very light colored brows, and now they are mostly going grey, so I don't have mine done very often. But back in the day, I had them done several times and while I did not enjoy the experience, I liked the way they looked afterward. Bad news with that is they do grow back. The pin however, would be a one time expense. I'm so totally proud of your group. As an obese person, I am thinking about finding a TOPS chapter near here. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete