Tuesday, December 21, 2010

clarification

There are two things I think people misunderstood in recent posts, that I want to clear up.

#1 I'm not going to go eat a whole tube of dough when I reach 290. One tube makes about 12 cookies. Divide that by my family of 4, and we are talking 3 cookies each. Three cookies, people. Three. Calm down. :)

#2 My "one sweet per day" plan is NOT an everyday thing! I am only talking about THIS week, aka the week of Christmas aka the week that no matter who comes to your house or whose house you go to, they are going to shove something sweet and yummy in your face and say "have some!". So, in that senerio, if I only allow myself ONE sweet per day, perhaps it will be easier for me to tell myself "I'm not going to eat that, because I've already had one sweet today, and that's my limit". Does that make better sense? This is just a "till Christmas passes" plan. :)

6 comments:

  1. Dawn loves you, that is the best thing you have going for you in weight loss. There is an answer to having candy and cookies shoved in your face. What if they handed you a needle with heroin ? Could you say no ? I think you could, ya feel me. Say no !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you, alan hates you now and you are his latest enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what? Whatever works for you works for you! Any incremental improvement you make is a step in the right direction. Some people get off on insulting others but in the end they garner nothing positive from the experience. Hold your head high and make good choices. You'll get where you wanna be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep King Al has his sites on you! You had better shift to 1200 calories per day and NEVER slip or you be publically scorned . . . I mean loved on his blog. Anything for controversy and readership! That's King Al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have different journies to take on the road to getting healthier. There's a little more to it (I mean a lot) than just eating less and exercising more. Do your best for you!

    ReplyDelete