Sunday, December 12, 2010

(I want dentures) and (I feel like a sloth today)




(What am I thinking? Posting pics that point out the flaws in my teeth? Anyway...more on that later in the post)

Hubby has been sick for days. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling totally exhausted. I just wanted to go to bed. I went to bed early, slept well, didn't go to church this morning because I decided I was sick and now at 1:30 p.m. I still have the energy of a sloth. BUT I don't think I am "sick". I think I am having mental stuff making me tired. Perhaps I am jealous that hubby is sick. Perhaps it was the stress of the inlaws that came. I don't know. Weird. I'm trying to pick myself up and shake it off. Easier said than done. Blah! (suggestions anyone?) I must be, and AM, DETERMINED to not let this throw me off track with my weight loss. I don't have any time to spare.

I am planning to get my eyebrows done TOMORROW! yay!

I do not have dental insurance and I really want my teeth "prettied up". *sigh* I have a gap between my two front teeth. It doesn't bother me as much as the tooth that is missing on the side. I want dentures on the top. I am going to start a "denture savings jar" and hopefully before I am queen, I can get that taken care of. If not, at least I could get a partial to take care of the side.

5 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to TURN my pics before I post them! Next time.......hopefully I will remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look wonderful!!
    "hugs" take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was "sympathy sick" with Tommy this weekend. He feels terrible, and so I laid around all weekend like I was sick too! I don't think you really want dentures :) Maybe just an implant...I think your teeth are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I think you look great and thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu look wonderful! Just saw that you're "That TOPS lady" -- I'm a TOPS member also! Love your pin - I have the same one!
    D

    ReplyDelete