Thursday, December 9, 2010

bling, bling


The above picture is the bling bling pin that is my reward for finally getting under 300. My friend, Dawn, who is the TOPS Queen in Maryland, is buying it for me. Isn't that sweet? aawww...thanks, Dawn! (Her blog is here: http://bbubblyb.blogspot.com/ )

I am still also looking into having my eyebrows done after payday.......if I get the nerve and if it doesn't cost too much. I haven't been to a beauty salon or anything in years and I don't even know where I would like to go. Feeling quite awkward, really.

Hubby is home sick today. :( It's the first sick day he's taken in probably about a year!

I'm making chicken stew for supper................YUM!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I try to get my eyebrows done once every couple of months. It is one of my feel pretty things. It is usually not too much...usually $7 or so depending on where you get it done.

    ReplyDelete