Thursday, October 28, 2010

sick

Ugh! I have really been struggling with sickness for the past month or so.

I feel sick, like I can't do one more thing and MUST lie down, then I go to bed and realize "ugh! I am SO sick" and I rest and "take a sick day" for 1-10 hours. Then I get a spurt of energy that lasts between a few hours to a few days and I think "was I even sick? i think I was just lazy!". Then......boom. I start feeling yucky again and think "Stop being lazy!", then it grows to the point that I realize I really AM sick and I am in bed again. VICIOUS CYCLE!

So, yesterday morning I was still in the energetic part. I felt really good. By afternoon, I was in bed with the covers over my head.

I ended the day with about 500 calories left.

I consumed about 50 ounces of water.

This morning, I am still not feeling the best. But I have to take the kids to science class, go to the pawn shop, pick the kids back up, and go to the library. blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment