Thursday, October 14, 2010

one less thing to worry about

Hubby woke me this morning before work and told me to draw $150 out of overdraft. yay! I mean, it's not GOOD, because we will have to pay it back on Tuesday (his payday) but it means we will eat and have gas, and that IS good!

So, one less thing to worry about!

To answer the question left in my comment about "Why wait to start afresh?", the answer is "I don't know. I just don't have it wrapped around my head yet and I am getting that date wrapped around my head." I know, it doesn't make much sense. Oh well. :) Better then than never! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for having gas and food!! You have to do whatever will work best for you. I'm cheering you all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the money issues will be eased off for you.

    I do get not being ready yet. You will do it when you are and I'll be here rooting you on Amy *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete