Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The poor people's diet plan.

Day 3 & 4, Sunday & Monday

Sunday is a day of rest for me. I probably won't blog on Sundays. We have church, lunch, nap, church, bed. I also didn't journal my food on Sunday but I'm okay with that. We didn't have any goodies in the house and I think I did fine.

Monday begins the "waiting for payday, eat whatever you can find in the house" diet. NOT FUN. Even though I indulged on a 500 calorie peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I still ended the day with 600 calories to spare because.......there wasn't even anything I WANTED to eat. yeah, blah. Dry raisin bran anyone? How about some elbow noodles with no sauce?

Late (11:00 p.m.) last night, my sister-in-law were talking on facebook and I told her I was going to pawn my sewing machine to get some grocery money. Well, she comes to my house in the middle of the night with sacks and sacks of groceries and also gave me a $20 bill. I could have cried. Ok, I did cry. But I didn't eat! Thankfully, she brought staples and not sweets. I was tired and just went to bed. I went to bed thankful.

Monday I also drank 50 oz of water and went for a 19 minute walk with my daughter.

busy, busy...need to run! Have a great day! THanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That was so sweet of your SIL. God does take care of us for sure. Sounds like you are doing ok. I would just keep moving along with your calorie budget and not worry as much about what you're eating. That way you won't feel guilty when you don't have better choices. I smiled about your dream lol. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you passed up pasta? Oh my gosh - that's my "go to" especially when broke. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete