Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquake

At 9:06 this morning, there was an earthquake here in Oklahoma... 5 point something, I think. No major damage, but enough to be felt, even 2 hours from the epicenter.

My first thought was of the scripture that says there will be earthquakes in different places, in the last days.... Weird, but I found myself smiling and thinking "What if Jesus returns today and here I have been worrying about getting gas money to take the kids to their homeschool events and if Jesus is coming today, it wouldn't have even mattered!" Weird thought, I know.......but as weird as it sounds, it did straighten up my perspective. Gas money is NOT the most important thing in the world.

As a side note, I have Wednesday, October 20th rolling around in my head as a new start AGAIN date, as far as nutrition goes.

1 comment: